TRENTINO GUEST CARD – VAL DI SOLE OPPORTUNITY
June 09th – September 23th 2019
You’ll have the chance to easily reach Val di Sole’s mountain tops, with over 10 cable lifts and chairlifts, including the Ortles Cevedale and Adamello Presanella peaks at a height of 3000 meters with a spectacular view of the most extensive glacier in all of Italy.
You can freely travel throughout all of Trentino by train or bus, plus, you can visit museums including the MUSE in Trento, castles, forts, nature attractions and you can also access the thermal spa centres for a sampling of their mineral spring water.
All this is possible thanks to the “Trentino Guest Card-Val di Sole Opportunity”.
This Card is available for all of our guests at a cost of just 1 euro per day, but it’s definitely worth 10 times more.
CHILDREN FREE under age 12, if accompanied by 1 adult (1:1)
These are all the great opportunities that this card has to offer:
• access* to more than 10 cable lifts, chairlifts and gondola lifts in Val di Sole, one round-trip ride per day on each lift, extra charge for bike transportation;
• unlimited access** on suburban and urban buses, within the province of Trentino, managed by the Trentino Trasporti Esercizio company;
• unlimited access** on the Trento-Malé-Mezzana railway (including bike transportation when possible), and, on the regional trains of the Valsugana and Brennero railways within the province of Trentino;
• unlimited access** to the “Treno+Bici” TRAIN+BIKE service (bike transportation included);
• unlimited access to the “Bici-Bus” BIKE-BUS service in Val di Sole and to Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo;
• admission to important museums in Trentino (MART, MUSE, Museo degli Usi e Costumi – Museum of Trentino Culture and Traditions…), castles and forts (Buonconsiglio Castle, Thun Castle, Avio Castle…), nature attractions (Parco Faunistico Spormaggiore - wildlife park), Rio Sass Canyon, Canyon del Novella…) and all museums, historical sites and nature attractions in Val di Sole;
• access to the Pejo and Rabbi Thermal Spa Centres and other thermal centres in Trentino to sample their mineral spring water***;
• a 10% discount on dairy products purchased at the Presanella and Cercen dairies plus several dairy producers in Val di Sole, on products at MondoMelinda and the chance to sample local products in many Trentino wineries;
• a 30% discount on the lifts in Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo.
Available: from June 10th – September 24th 2019
*At the beginning and at the end of the summer season, this service will be partially guaranteed with however at least 1 lift open in each of the following areas: Folgarida-Marilleva-Daolasa, Peio and Passo Tonale.
**subject to the addition of a transportation chip or the use of the Open Move app, which must be validated prior to every journey.
***week-long access, to sample the mineral spring water in Val di Sole, is included in the card’s services only if guests first undergo a medical examination at a cost of € 20,00.
A celebration of flavors, fragrances and festivals. The Cheese FestiVal di Sole is dedicated to the traditions of alpine pasture farming and of course the unmistakable scent of grass, milk, butter and cheese. There are a series of events that include livestock fairs, folkloric Transhumance Festivals and special events focusing on local products.
August 31st to September 22nd 2019
CHEESE FESTIVAL DI SOLE
The chance to enjoy typical Trentino flavours and tastes featuring local Casolèt cheese and to discover all there is to know on how dairy products are made. A FESTIVAL OF FLAVOURS. Learn more about the people and the animals that have been living here in the mountains for thousands of years. Alpine dairy farming is a perfect blend of the aroma of grass, milk, butter and cheese with ancient traditions to create extraordinary products that will satisfy even today’s most refined palates.
THESE ARE THE MAIN DON'T MISS EVENTS:
Gourmet Dining with Casolet cheese in the Val di Sole's restaurants from August 31st to September 22nd
#nonsolocasolet in Malè from August 31st to September 1st
Alpine Dairy Cheese Auction at Caldes Castle, September 2nd
«Fera dei Sèt» traditional fair in Fucine from September 7th - 8th
«Desmalgada» transhumance festival in Peio from September 14th - 15th
«Fera de San Maté» traditional fair in Malè, September 19th
«Desmalgada & Latte in Festa» transhumance festival & milk festival in Val di Rabbi from September 21st - 22nd
After the UCI Trials World Championships 2016 and the UCI Trials World Cup 2018, Val di Sole will host again this spectacular mountain biking discipline. The best riders in the world will challenge each other again in VERMIGLIO at the UCI TRIALS WORLD CUP from AUGUST 23RD - 25TH 2019.
The breathtaking scenery of the San Leonardo Lakes in the town of Vermiglio is the perfect backdrop for this worldwide event take will take place in the new bike park trials.
TRIAL IS ....one of the most exciting and spectacular UCI cycling disciplines. Unlike other types of cycling disciplines, a sport where the main factors are the stability and the control of the bike in extreme situations where speed also plays an important role. So the show will be guarante, but not the weekend will be full of plusfun with live music, shows and great side events!
Mountain biking is back in Val di Sole, in Daolasa, Commezzadura, Trentino!
A hot summer in Val di Sole, thanks to the UCI Mountain Bike World Cup 2019...
Three adrenalinic and spectacular days, where the top riders in the world will challenge each other on great tracks!
A long weekend of competitions between Downhill, Cross Country, and Four Cross, with the best specialists that will face off on trails outfitted ad hoc. Starting on Friday with the Four Cross World Championship, and continuing with the World Cup of the Downhill speciality scheduled for Saturday and ending Sunday with the World Cup of the Cross-Country speciality.
All around, the bike world in its most colourful and cheerful garb: a big non-stop party, with live music, shows and events on the side for thousands of athletes and spectators who will kick back, relax and celebrate this big event together.
WOW... WHAT AN EVENT!
CALDES JUNE 15TH-16TH 2019
A magical place with surprises around every corner. Caldes, one of Val di Sole's oldest hamlets, will turn into a magical place for two entire days, with surprises around every corner, thanks to all of the great music and circus performers plus a tasty seduction of both old and new flavours. Enjoy non-stop performances by STREET ARTISTS, comical marching bands, circus performers, marching bands and of course... lots of great food including succulent STREET FOOD.
Great music, circus performers, street artists and a tasty seduction of local flavors. During this special weekend, all those who love history and culture will enjoy the art exhibits and shows held at the Caldes Castle, a thirteenth century castle that towers over this lovely town. This festive atmosphere will also be the perfect opportunity to taste local products, which for centuries have been an important part of Val di Sole's traditional rural origins, within the ancient courtyards of the town's aristocratic homes.