TRENTINO GUEST CARD – VAL DI SOLE OPPORTUNITY
June 09th – September 23th 2018
You’ll have the chance to easily reach Val di Sole’s mountain tops, with over 10 cable lifts and chairlifts, including the Ortles Cevedale and Adamello Presanella peaks at a height of 3000 meters with a spectacular view of the most extensive glacier in all of Italy.
You can freely travel throughout all of Trentino by train or bus, plus, you can visit museums including the MUSE in Trento, castles, forts, nature attractions and you can also access the thermal spa centres for a sampling of their mineral spring water.
All this is possible thanks to the “Trentino Guest Card-Val di Sole Opportunity”.
This Card is available for all of our guests at a cost of just 1 euro per day, but it’s definitely worth 10 times more.
CHILDREN FREE under age 12, if accompanied by 1 adult (1:1)
These are all the great opportunities that this card has to offer:
• access* to more than 10 cable lifts, chairlifts and gondola lifts in Val di Sole, one round-trip ride per day on each lift, extra charge for bike transportation;
• unlimited access** on suburban and urban buses, within the province of Trentino, managed by the Trentino Trasporti Esercizio company;
• unlimited access** on the Trento-Malé-Mezzana railway (including bike transportation when possible), and, on the regional trains of the Valsugana and Brennero railways within the province of Trentino;
• unlimited access** to the “Treno+Bici” TRAIN+BIKE service (bike transportation included);
• unlimited access to the “Bici-Bus” BIKE-BUS service in Val di Sole and to Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo;
• admission to important museums in Trentino (MART, MUSE, Museo degli Usi e Costumi – Museum of Trentino Culture and Traditions…), castles and forts (Buonconsiglio Castle, Thun Castle, Avio Castle…), nature attractions (Parco Faunistico Spormaggiore - wildlife park), Rio Sass Canyon, Canyon del Novella…) and all museums, historical sites and nature attractions in Val di Sole;
• access to the Pejo and Rabbi Thermal Spa Centres and other thermal centres in Trentino to sample their mineral spring water***;
• a 10% discount on dairy products purchased at the Presanella and Cercen dairies plus several dairy producers in Val di Sole, on products at MondoMelinda and the chance to sample local products in many Trentino wineries;
• a 30% discount on the lifts in Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo.
Available: from June 10th – September 24th 2017
*At the beginning and at the end of the summer season, this service will be partially guaranteed with however at least 1 lift open in each of the following areas: Folgarida-Marilleva-Daolasa, Peio and Passo Tonale.
**subject to the addition of a transportation chip or the use of the Open Move app, which must be validated prior to every journey.
***week-long access, to sample the mineral spring water in Val di Sole, is included in the card’s services only if guests first undergo a medical examination at a cost of € 20,00.