VAL DI SOLE GUEST CARD June 5th – September 26th 2021
Vacation in Val di Sole!
You’ll have the chance to easily reach Val di Sole’s mountain tops by taking one of our gondola lifts or chairlifts all the way up to a height of 3000 meters on the Ortles Cevedale and Adamello Presanella peaks with a spectacular view of the most extensive glacier in all of Italy. You can freely travel on all public transportation in Trentino, visit the most important museums, castles and nature attractions, sample mineral-rich spring water and purchase local products.
All this is possible thanks to the Val di Sole Guest Card.
This Card is available for all of our guests at a cost of just 2 € per day per person (but it’s definitely worth 10 times more!)
CHILDREN FREE under age 12 if accompanied by 1 adult (1:1)
Discover all of the opportunities this card has to offer:
- access* the gondola lifts, chairlifts and cabin lifts open in Val di Sole (one round-trip ride per day on each lift), extra charge for bike transportation;
- unlimited access** on suburban and urban buses, within the province of Trentino, managed by the Trentino Trasporti Esercizio company;
- unlimited access** on the Trento-Malé-Mezzana railway (including bike transportation, when available),and, within the province of Trentinoall regional trains of the Valsugana and Brennero railways;
- unlimited access** on the “BIKE TRAIN” (bike transportation included);
- unlimited access on the “BIKEBUS”(bike transportation included) throughout Val di Sole and to/from Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo;
- free or discounted admission to the most important museums,historical sites and nature attractions in Val di Sole;
- free or discounted admission to the most important museums, castles, forts, nature attractions in Trentino (free admission: MART, Museum of Trentino Culture and Traditions, Thun Castle, Avio Castle; discounted admission: MUSE, Buonconsiglio Castle, Rio Sass Canyon,Novella River Park);
- admission to the Pejo and Rabbi Thermal Spa Centres and other thermal centres in Trentino to sample their mineral spring water***;
- recharge for electric vehicles;
- discount for the sustainable mobility services STELVIOBUS within the Stelvio National Park;
- a 10% discount on: dairy products purchased at the Presanella and Cercen dairies, thermal cosmetic products, Mondomelinda products.Plus,the chance to sample local products in many Trentino wineries and agricultural producers;
- a25% discount on the lifts open in Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo.
Available: from June 5th – September 26th 2021
* at the beginning and at the end of this period, the opening of at least 1 lift will be guaranteed in each of the following areas: Folgarida-Marilleva-Daolasa, Pejo and Passo Tonale. Opening dates may vary due to the regulations in effect to contain the coronavirus pandemic.
**subject to validation prior to every journey through the Trentino Guest Card APP or with the transportation chip
***week-long mineral water drinking therapy in Val di Sole, is included in the card’s services only if guests first undergo a medical examination at a cost of 20,00 €.